why people don't follow their dreams

Monday, February 7, 2011

| | |
i always wondered why people don't follow their dreams - if anybody knows what his dream is! now it hits me like a thunderbolt of stormy night: they don't follow their dreams 'coz they are afraid of walking this lonely rocky path that goes to dream, and that sight: when you look behind, there's no one. all the people who loved you have left, 'coz you didn't listen to them. the feeling of losing your loved on is most frighting.who wants 2 be alone?

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
I m a Writer and Filmmaker. I like to those kind of films that deal with human's basic evil instincts and emotions like: Jealousy, lust, temptation, desire, greed, ambition, hatred, love, vengeance etc. Just want to create those films and novels that 300 years later when a guy sees or read my work he says: "hey, whose that guy? His film/ novel completely boggled me" Because the best way to happiness is DOING WHAT YOU LOVE TO DO.