A tribute to Sachin Tendulkar

Monday, February 7, 2011

| | |
"Cricket is my religion, and Sachin is my God"

Sachin Tendulkar: the god of cricket.
read his biography last night. seems like he born to create records and break them. you can write a 500 page book just of his records. but some line stuck me: 'it took sachin 79 ODI's to get his first century,' 'Sachin made 7 on 29 balls, and the raged crowd booed him off to pavilion,' 'Sachin fell on his all fours, and Times of India published an article "Endulkar" asking him to be retired.'

just made me put down the book, and wonder, though Sachin has all the success on his name, yet no one has failed as much as Sachin in cricket: 79 ODI's to make his first century! who could have predicted that this little prick was going to hold record of most centuries both in test and ODI cricket? Sachin teaches us to rise through your falls. he symbolizes that success is not measured through how high you go in life, rather by, how many times you bounce back after falling. Thanx Sachin for letting us have those wonderful moments of our life, when we saw you play. Wish you hold all the records of the world on your name.Amen.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
I m a Writer and Filmmaker. I like to those kind of films that deal with human's basic evil instincts and emotions like: Jealousy, lust, temptation, desire, greed, ambition, hatred, love, vengeance etc. Just want to create those films and novels that 300 years later when a guy sees or read my work he says: "hey, whose that guy? His film/ novel completely boggled me" Because the best way to happiness is DOING WHAT YOU LOVE TO DO.