WHO INSPIRES YOU?

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

| | |
here i hit the desk, power on my laptop, ready to blog....ooops!here i stop my fingers n fall into conscious. what should i blog? i want to write something that will be seducing to people. something that i would like to write, something that inspires me.
but here i fall into another level of conscious: dude, what does really inspire me?who inspires me?
and now i want to ask you the same question for my help: What inspires you, sweetheart?Who?
since the time i was born the things that secured a special place in my heart inspired. the idea could be looking confusing to you. but here's my insight: what I'm talking about is being the person you always wanted to be, fancied to be, dreamt to be. what i am saying is 'the idea of being ourselves actually inspires us'
confusing, isn't it?
but take a look at what consist of 'being yourself'. we are always eager, inspired to do the things that touch us deeply. those things, we inspire ourselves.
it's "I" who i understand the least. but easiest way to understand myself is knowing the things that lay at the bottom of my hear.
i give you a call to be the person you actually are; one step ahead: the best of you.
recognize you passion and show up at your office, college, field with supernatural energy.take yourself and your wishes especially. know that you are single masterpiece of god, sent on the earth for a unique purpose. you are the single soul n body in the crowd of billions. the unique one. there's just one of you in world of billions. Doesn't it make you stop, n think. feeling special? you are.
you don't need to copy people to make you mark on the earth. follow your style. people may copy you, but still they will be the second best, n just part of you.ar you thinking? humn...feels like one day i will be striving to get your autograph, n wondering to write a book on you. BADE AADMI HOKE BHUL MAT JANA, BHAI.
Remember what Warren Buffet said, "There will never be a better you than you."

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
I m a Writer and Filmmaker. I like to those kind of films that deal with human's basic evil instincts and emotions like: Jealousy, lust, temptation, desire, greed, ambition, hatred, love, vengeance etc. Just want to create those films and novels that 300 years later when a guy sees or read my work he says: "hey, whose that guy? His film/ novel completely boggled me" Because the best way to happiness is DOING WHAT YOU LOVE TO DO.