i m alone

Monday, February 7, 2011

| | |
want to something on facebook; but wondering should I. I want to share my emotions with my friends, but somewhere the other part of me is stopping me from doing it: what if they dont understand, what if they laughed on me. but should it stop me from expressing myself -- it has always. i never knew when i grew into introvert from an extrovert. but dont we all have this fear-- the fear of telling people how we feel. hasnt it been the toughest thing to tell the person you love that you love her. I see you laughing, playing, enjoying; but isnt there a deep dominating part inside you that wishes may somebody understand you. may there be someone you dont have to pretend to be something that you are not; someone you could express yourself to. why is there this desperate need, this cruel wish to express myself, to share my pain. let it be we all are suffering from this epidemic. there is always that lonely part sitting in your heart that remains untouched, even by the person who love you the most. You are always ALONE, no matter how many friends, how many loves, ho many fans, how many faceboook you have. Happy loneliness!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
I m a Writer and Filmmaker. I like to those kind of films that deal with human's basic evil instincts and emotions like: Jealousy, lust, temptation, desire, greed, ambition, hatred, love, vengeance etc. Just want to create those films and novels that 300 years later when a guy sees or read my work he says: "hey, whose that guy? His film/ novel completely boggled me" Because the best way to happiness is DOING WHAT YOU LOVE TO DO.